It's been a while since we've discussed food. What is your favorite candy bar?
Although I live about anything chocolate, my favorite is a Hershey Bar or Hershey's Kisses.
It's been a while since we've discussed food. What is your favorite candy bar?
Although I live about anything chocolate, my favorite is a Hershey Bar or Hershey's Kisses.
Although it's not quite possible to narrow it down to one favorite, a good hershey's with almonds is a classic.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Definitely hard to narrow it down. I guess I would go with a PayDay, followed closely by a Zero bar.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
What stripes?? Man I knew there was something different about you, how you not going to have some chocolate.
I'm going with the Reece's stuff. Nutrageous followed by Fastbreak
I'd have to lean towards Reece myself, Fastbreak followed by 'The Cups'.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
snickers still rules the candy world
followed by mr goodbar, twix, herseys with almonds
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Ive always loved twix, milky way, carmello bars, paydays and 100 grand
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although it's not quite possible to narrow it down to one favorite, a good hershey's with almonds is a classic.</div></div>
Co-sign.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Snickers , a half-frozen milky way or reese cup with barbque chips
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Officially retired
Bookmarks